Home Owner Services
Preferred Vacation Rentals…We live where you play!
Exceptional Rental Homes. Exceptional Rental Property Service.
Join us as we celebrate over 30 years of specializing in exceptional vacation homes in the central Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Our formula for success has remained the same since 1976. Local, family ownership, beautiful New Hampshire vacation homes, and a dedicated, experienced staff that is 100% committed to focusing on the needs of owners and guests.
Preferred Vacation Rentals knows that exceptional homes require exceptional rental property service. We understand that it takes clean, well-maintained homes to guarantee happy owners and repeat guests. We know that cutting-edge technology is a must, from online rental property services for guests, to our first rate presentation of rental properties. And we believe that a smile at the front counter and a friendly voice on the phone goes a long way.
Over 30 Years of ExperiencePreferred Vacation Rentals Reputation for Excellence
- PVR’s top name recognition is supported by a portfolio of over 300 fine vacation rental homes and a reputation for exceptional customer service
- Full color brochure.
- User-friendly website which is updated daily.
- Local family ownership and hands-on management ensure accessibility to address needs promptly and effectively.
- Satisfied guests return year after year to Preferred Vacation Rentals, thanks to a dedicated and experienced staff that is 100% committed to exceptional rental property service and old fashioned hospitality.
- Helpful PVR staff personally answers all phone calls and e-mails to provide one-on-one, immediate support.
- A knowledgeable Team of Professionals is available to work with homeowners 7 days a week. The “team” approach gives homeowners the assurance that someone is always available to answer questions.
- PVR coordinates, recruits, trains, motivates and rewards housekeepers to generate loyalty to PVR and, consistent top notch rental property service for our homeowners and guests.
- Inspections are performed after each guest departure to ensure that damages are recorded and addressed.
- A refundable security deposit is included as part of each guest’s vacation rental, providing protection for homeowners.
- The company’s owners continuously monitor market trends and provide recommendations to maximize your long-term and short-term New Hampshire rental income.
- Cutting edge technology is employed to ensure immediate response to emerging market trends.
- Periodic, targeted, marketing campaigns introduce PVR’s New Hampshire Vacation Homes to interested prospects.
- Strategic search engine optimization yields high ranking in organic search results for PVR's New Hampshire vacation homes.
- Aggressive pay per click campaigns have resulted in premium placement of PVR New Hampshire rental homes in search results.
- Our website utilizes personalized search capability, high quality digital photography, detailed rental property descriptions, and online availability calendars. The site also provides helpful guest information and much more.
- Our full color rental brochure is top-of-the line and partners well with our strong web presence. Color photography, concise home descriptions, and more help guests easily plan their vacation.
Communication and responsiveness are key ingredients in any successful business partnership and certainly apply to a vacation rental booking program. To make communication easier for our owners, our highly qualified team of staff members is available to each property owner as a resource for matters concerning your home. Members of the Preferred Vacation Rentals Team give you the reassurance that everyone knows who you are and helps with any questions regarding your home.Rental Brochure
While the majority of our guests use our website as their main vacation resource, we still recognize the value of a tasteful and comprehensive printed presence. Many guests are reminded that it’s time to plan their summer vacation when they receive our vacation rental brochure each Thanksgiving. Rental home listings are a combination of an exterior color photo and a brief, clear description of the home’s location, and amenities. General Guest information, such as check-in and payment procedures helps guests do their vacation planning.Website
Through Preferred Vacation Rentals’ comprehensive, user-friendly website, planning a vacation is made easy. Vacationers can search for a home based on their personal preferences, view interior photographs, and check rates and availability.
In-depth descriptions including amenities are provided for every vacation home. Once guests have made their reservation they are able to pursue online information that will be helpful to their vacation preparations. A listing of Important Guest Information, Terms of Occupancy, Additional Rental Property Services and Rentals and Directions to Preferred Vacation Rentals are available to coordinate with popular mapping websites. A PDF file of our full color brochure is also available online for download.E-Marketing
In recent years, our focus has been on marketing through the internet – by far the most effective medium for reaching consumers planning vacation travel and recreation. Search engine interfaces and sponsored links, pay per click campaigns, cooperative website links, banner ads and extensive statistical analysis are all part of our on-going campaign to utilize the latest techniques and technology to maximize house rentals.Rental Pricing
It is Preferred Vacation Rentals’ objective to identify the optimum pricing structure for each home that will maximize its rental income potential. Continuous monitoring of market conditions helps us determine optimal rates and identify opportunities to increase rates. Recommendations for rates are made for each property in our program after reviewing the rates of similar homes in comparable locations within (and outside) the Preferred Vacation Rentals program.Guest Services
Your tenants are your/our guests and we treat them as such. Our mutual success depends on a high level of customer satisfaction which translates to repeat/referral business and maximum rental income. Our guests are on vacation and they expect an enjoyable and trouble-free experience beginning with the first contact with our company. Preferred Vacation Rentals prides itself on the knowledge and professionalism of our staff. Preferred Vacation Rentals Team members are committed to extending excellent service in an environment of personal hospitality. Our Guest surveys consistently show a high level of guest satisfaction which translates into a very high return rate.Housekeeping Services
Preferred Vacation Rentals’ experienced team of housekeepers has consistently provided our guests with clean vacation homes for many years. We realize how important it is to guests and owners that they find clean and neat accommodations upon arrival. Your home will be professionally cleaned to high standards after each guest’s use and by prior request of the owner. Whenever possible, the same cleaning crew is assigned to the same homes all season long, so they develop pride in its appearance.
Weekly Linen Service can be provided at the guests’ request. Included in that service are: sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and kitchen towels.
A comprehensive annual inspection is conducted for each owner during the off-season. Recommendations are made for such things as replenishing kitchen inventory, replacing carpet and furniture, painting or adding guests-requested furnishings, supplies or amenities. While it is important to maintain each property’s uniqueness, standards are necessary to meet guest expectations. A PVR team member is always available to consult with owners on how to make their property attractive to potential guests and to generate maximum occupancy and income.Maintenance Services
A well maintained home is an important part of a positive vacation experience which results in repeat or referral business. At Preferred Vacation Rentals, we believe that guests on vacation in September are as deserving of a home in good condition as those who vacation in May. Vacationers choosing the Lakes Region have high expectations and the construction boom in the area has produced homes bigger and more elaborate than anyone ever anticipated. For existing homes, that means constant maintenance and improvements are needed to keep up with this changing market. In addition to keeping owners informed about the condition and maintenance requirements of their property, Preferred Vacation Rentals provides timely response 7 days a week to guest reported maintenance problems and assists owners in securing independent contractors to get the work done in a timely manner.Protecting Our Owners’ Interest
While there is the unavoidable risk of damage or theft whenever a property is offered for rental to the public, it is the intent of Preferred Vacation Rentals to minimize these risks by making recommendations on furnishing your home, attracting high-quality guests and implementing a Security Deposit Program which includes a weekly inspection after each guest’s departure. Each guest pays a security deposit in advance of renting your home. After each guest’s visit the property is inspected by cleaners and/or PVR Team staff members. The inspector reports anything missing or damaged due to negligence or willful abuse and will be deducted from the security deposit in the amount required to make repairs or replacements. The inspection is not a minutely-detailed inventory, but the security deposit does address recognizable minor damage or loss (beyond “normal wear and tear”) and has been a successful deterrent against unwarranted negligence or abuse.NH Meals and Rentals Tax
Preferred Vacation Rentals is licensed with the State of New Hampshire to secure payment of the state required Meals and Rentals tax. Preferred maintains and fulfills the obligations of the state required tax and submits forms with the state on behalf of homeowners.Tax Forms
Preferred Vacation Rentals maintains and submits required tax forms pursuant to current federal regulations on rental income.Client Fees/Commission
Preferred Vacation Rentals is compensated according to a percentage of the rent. Since we get paid only if your house is rented, we are highly motivated to maximize the rental potential of every property.
Commissions earned cover the cost of rental program management, marketing, accounting, reservation process. Additional service options are available to the owner on a fee basis.
Thank you for taking the time to review the Preferred Vacation Rentals Rental Property Services Program. We hope we may be of service to you in the near future. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Preferred Vacation Rentals, Inc.
Call Toll Free at 877-525-3764 or 603-253-7811